Monday, May 11, 2009

What is 3DBD?

Hello friends and colleagues,

For some time I have been thinking about putting my thoughts and insights into Business Development on paper - blogging seems like the most effective and interactive way to do this, so here goes. My first foray into the world of blogging after some 38 years in this crazy business we call "High Tech"!

3D BD - or Three dimension Business Development" is an approach to Corporate & Business Development that I have developed over the past 20 years of forming alliance strategy, developing alliances, negotiating agreements and considering exit options for venture-backed companies. In future blogs we will cover a variety of topics that I hope will be of interest to BD professionals, CEOs, VPs Marketing and CTOs at startup companies hoping for a structured way to approach the formation and execution of partnerships and alliances. While my experience is largely in the High Technology and Music industries, I think this approach maps to other industries.

See ya next week.

MJDE

No comments:

Post a Comment